46 Waterhouse Ln 🌲 Albany, ME
All the space you need
If a rural getaway is what you need, this is the comfortable, turn-key home for you. With 6.3 acres of private land, a gently sloping yard, and room for all of your hobbies; this property has a lot of space and freedom to offer.
If you like one-floor living, wrap-around decks, and lots of storage space, keep on reading!
Enjoy the oversize garage with a (monitor) heated workshop, and upstairs attic space.
You'll have plenty of room for all of your toys and vehicles, and have a designated workspace for your home projects and hobbies. The attic is a great space for all your storage needs.
A Nature Lover's Retreat
Enjoy a small farm pond, home to seasonal blue herons, or kick back on the wrap-around deck with your coffee, observing the sunset over the mountaintops.
The ideal location puts you within 25 minutes of Sunday River Ski Resort and hiking trails in the White Mountain National Forest. Year-round recreation is plentiful and the opportunities to ''head for the hills'' are endless.
Versatile Walk-out Daylight Basement
The basement is partially finished for overflow living space and walk-out, daylight use.
Amenities on this level:
- Wood-burning stove
- Half bathroom
- Kitchen(ette) (basically a kitchen without a range!) with a dishwasher, double basin sink, microwave, top freezer refrigerator, and ample cabinet space
- This house comes with a whole house Generac generator! (MAJOR bonus)
- Low-maintenance vinyl siding
- Use the third bedroom on the main floor or the basement as overflow living space
- Alternatively, use the third bedroom on the main floor for a "work from home" space, study room, or rec room
- There are no HOAs or restrictions that come with this home, just mountain living at its finest!