5 Reasons to Love 55 Mountain View Road
Settle in after a day on the slopes or hours on the hiking trails and relax by the fireplace or soak. This five bedroom, three bathroom ski chalet offers nearly 3000 square feet of living space and provides plenty of room for everyone including an oversize deck. The home boasts a rich vacation rental history for buyers looking to cover expenses.
When asked what stood out to us as agents representing the property for sale, these top 5 features were unanimous.
1. Amazing year-round location - located at the heart of Sunday River, equidistant between South Ridge Base Center and Jordan Bowl. In the summer, take advantage of the hiking trails, swimming holes and world class golf-course just outside the door. The home is surrounded by mature pines and offers a quiet setting from which to enjoy your evenings after a day of play.
2. Newly built home with high end appliances, live edge trim, and well designed floor plan, this custom built property is tasteful as well as accommodating.
3. Main level gathering space - with loads of counter space, the kitchen always becomes the central “hub” of activity when friends and family gather for games or conversation. The floor plan allows those enjoying cards or a puzzle at the dining room table to be a part of it all while those warming by the fire are also included in conversation.
4. Entertainment for all - whether you’re thinking about a board game in the rec room, watching the game in the living room, or simply enjoying a glass of wine on the deck, there’s plenty of entertainment space for everyone in your group.
5. Incredible Rental History - with new construction and a prime location, the Mountain View house has been a highly desirable rental since it became available on the rental market two seasons ago. Why not let others enjoy your beautiful home and offset your carrying costs for ownership at the same time? The buyer of this fabulous home will enjoy future rental revenue from day one of ownership.