Marketing and Social Media Intern 2020
Do you love graphic design and social media? Do you think real estate is an exciting industry? Us too!
We are looking for a highly-motivated, self-starter that has a passion for contributing to team efforts, sharing strengths, and learning new skills.
Our Marketing and Social Media Intern will be responsible for building and executing campaigns on our social platforms in a uniform way with a focus on expanding our two brands (real estate sales and vacation rentals). We want to work with a highly productive and creative team member with experience in, and knowledge of: Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, YouTube, Google, Canva and Microsoft Word.
We are a progressive real estate company and this position offers flexible time scheduling with respect to other commitments and engagements:
Term: June 1st, 2020 – September 1st, 2020
Time: 10 hours per week on average
Compensation: $______ Stipend paid bi-weekly, based on experience
Location: Remote working available, expect regular Zoom meetings
- Regularly update website content so that it is fresh and current
- Develop and implement a cross-branded campaign between vacation rentals and real estate sales
- Create consistency and relavancy in our social media platforms, including but not limited to: Google, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Update social media posts and respond to followers
- Produce new marketing and advertising campaigns that are relevant and optimized (think Tik Tok videos across all social media platforms)
- In-house and out-of-office real estate related video/photography editing with Adobe Photoshop and Premier Pro
- Excellent communication skills is a must (both verbal and written)
- Strong interest in Real Estate, Marketing, Advertising, Sales, Photography and Design
- Video production is a plus
- Positive, upbeat attitude
- Maintains an open mind and is open to new suggestions
- Graphic design skills is an added bonus
- Shares ideas and excitment
If you are ready to be considered as our next team member please email a letter introducing yourself, why this position interests you and why you love each social media platform: (Google, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok).
- Interested in becoming a licensed Maine real estate agent? We will offer our team-member encouragement and mentorship through the licensing process and may be willing to trade continued marketing support for all licensing fees and instruction costs.
- This position should allow the team-member the opportunity to build a portfolio that can be shared for future job opportunities or school applications.
* Note: Team-member will be asked to sign a non-disclosure agreement
These skills are essential for our Marketing and Social Media team-member.
Knowledge of all social media platforms as outlined below
Choice of Words
Great communication (both verbal and written) are essential to our business
Enthusiasm, energy and team-member mindset go a long way with us
Experience with photo and video editing is an added bonus
Thank you for reaching out!
We'll get in touch with you soon.